Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Abby Normal

As it turns out, when Dr Belt left me a message on Friday to let me know that my scan was clean, he meant the MRI too. So yes, my brain is 'normal'. Why did so many of you tell me to get a second opinion on that?! :) Ok, I know... my brain is far from 'normal'. But it is free of metastatic disease...aka CANCER!! And as far as my brain not being normal... I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Next up, meeting with Dr. Sharma at KU on Thursday for a second opinion. She apparently specializes in triple negative breast cancer and I've already heard so many good things about her. Is it weird that I'm kind of excited to meet her?!

I found out today that at least 3 women in my life have either just gotten or have scheduled their mammogram. I just want you girls to know that I am thankful for that. I love you all!! Save the boobies!

xoxo Abby Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment